Ok , so I am not used to this blogging thing yet and I am not very good at remembering to post. So here is a little update on the Clifford family :)
We moved to Burley in August. I was interviewed for a teaching job in Oakely on a Thursday, moved on a Monday and started school about a week and a half later. Yes, it was crazy and stressful, but I loved it. I am teaching 1st grade here and I absolutely love it. I have THE cutest kids in my class. They seriously make me laugh every single day. They say the funniest things. I am learning a lot my first year but I work with great people who are always willing to help. I feel so blessed to have this job and to actually want to come to work every morning.
Craig just got hired as a general manager for a new motorsport company that is opening in Burley in a few weeks. He is busy trying to get things ready to open and has a lot to learn but we are so glad he found something that he will enjoy, especially in Burley, Idaho :)
We are doing just great and staying very busy!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.