Thursday, April 5, 2012

The Blogging World

So...I gave in and decided to make a blog. I never thought I had enough going on to write about it but I decided it would be a good way to keep track of things the hubby and I have been up to. I just recently finished my student teaching down in Herriman, Utah. It was a great experience and I loved my first graders to death. They were so stinkin cute and smart. I will miss them SO much but I am excited to start a new adventure. We decided to move back to Idaho because we had a friend that took over our contract. We found out they wanted the apt and we had two weeks to move and get things taken care of. We moved in with Craig's parents on Friday and we are both now looking for jobs. We are excited to be back in Idaho and around friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.