Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Crew's first 2 months

The first 2 months of being a mom was very tiring and mostly a blur for me. I was recovering from my c-section and trying to care for this baby boy. Here are a few things from our first 2 month with a baby :)

-I couldn't believe such a little body could go through 12 or more poopy diapers a day!
-I was so glad newborns sleep so much so that I could get in a few naps myself.
-Craig and I were walking zombies most the time for a month. We really missed our sleep.
-I was recovering from surgery, 3 days after being home was running a very dangerously high fever. (very scary)
-Crew and I were still trying to figure out the whole breastfeeding thing. It took a lot of patience, pain, and tears but we eventually got it.
-I got food poisoning and mastitis in the same week. (seriously the worst!)
-I got another really dangerous fever along with the mastitis that was scarier than the first.
-Crew was sleeping 5 hour stretches by 2 months (yay!!)

Those are just a few things from our first couple months. We spent a lot of time relaxing and playing with our little boy. I am so grateful for Crew and the blessing he is in our lives. I can't even imagine life without him now. We love you Crew!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.